Offering great warmth-to-weight in a super compressible package, this is the lightest weight down jacket in the collection filled with 850 grey goose down. This backcountry specialist jacket is intended primarily as a mid layer in cool, dry conditions.
As the lightest down piece in the collection it functions primarily as a warm mid-layer. Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup, down in the core and the hood provides maximum warmth. The NEW super lightweight Thisela™ face fabric with DWR provides light moisture protection.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Quick Find Code