From fells to the field the Men's Expeditor AQ Ridge Leather Boot is the ideal multi-active all-day comfort walking boot. Having been independently tested the Expeditor now features on the Duke of Edinburgh Award Recommended Kit List. Constructed with a durable full grain leather upper and an AQ® waterproof lining, the Expeditor boot is the perfect choice for the multi-active consumer. Underfoot security is powered by Berghaus' own OPTI-STUD hiking outsole pattern, making sure you are suitably equipped for any type of conditions on your adventure.
- Suitable for any type of conditions thanks to AQ® waterproof lining, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your walk.
- The Expeditor AQ® Ridge is an ideal daily use all-rounder, with an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole patter to ensure underfoot security on a variety of terrains on your adventure.
- Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - 1.6-1.8mm Corrected full grain leather and DWR coated air mesh.
- Outsole - OPTI-STUD® Hike outsole with EVA midsole.
- Lining - AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Quick Find Code