The Berghaus Mera Peak Jacket is a rugged, dependable Gore-Tex lined waterproof jacket designed to keep you dry and comfortable whether you're climbing mountains, trekking accross rough terrain, or strolling along a stormy beach with the dog. Whatever the conditions, the Mera Peak will hold it's own.
A stalwart of the range, the Berghaus Mera Peak Jacket has been through many itterations over the years and has been developed a pushed forward continually to create the current and most advanced version yet.
Berghaus have fitted it out with top class technologies and features to keep it up to date and hold rivals at bay. Constructed from tough, durable Industry leading Gore Tex Performance Shell, it is guaranteed to keep you dry via the GORE® Extreme Wet Weather Guarantee. Berghaus have bolsted the qaulities of the fabric by adding storm flaps over the main YKK Aquaguard zips, including the chest pockets and the pit zips, something which is rarely seen. So keeping the water out is something this jacket does extremely well.
Weight: 741g (approx)
- Additional protection in harsh weather comes from the full mountain hood with adjustable peak and stud press fold away collar
- Keep all your essentials close at hand in the five pockets – two chest pockets with YKK AquaGuard®zips, two raised hand pockets with YKK AquaGuard®zips and one internal chest pocket
- Keep cool no matter what your exertion rate with the two covered YKK AquaGuard® pit zips
- Find a comfortable fit with the hook and loop bonded cuff tabs and the dual hem adjustment – including a concealed cord lock
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell Fabric
- Full adjustable fold away Mountain Hood
- Four external pockets
- One internal chest pocket
- YKK Aquaguardwater resistant zips
- Pit Zips for ventilation
- Dual hem drawcord adjustment
- Velcro cuffs for maximum adjustability
- Quick Find Code