The award-winning The North Face® Men’s Venture Jacket is a favourite amongst travellers, hikers and alpinists. Not only is it a classic fully featured hooded waterproof jacket which protects the wearer from the elements, but it is made of an environmentally friendly membrane.
Designed with zippered underarm vents to maximise air flow, a fixed hood with external cordlocks gives you that added protection from the elements without limiting your field of vision.
The breathable Dryvent™ 2.5L soft-shell exterior is finished with a dry-touch coating that eliminates the need for a mesh lining.
If that wasn’t enough the Venture is just 400g in weight and is easily folded into its hand pocket for hassle-free storage, when you are out hiking or climbing.
- Waterproof, windproof outer layer protects you from rain year round
- Seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Weight: 400g
- Quick Find Code