The state-of-the-art fabric is what makes our Khumbu ideal for travelling. They always maintain a pulled-together look (don’t wrinkle), and their four-way stretch makes for comfort on long flights or when you’re high-stepping up boulders on the trail. The pebbly texture of the fabric reminds us of elephant skin, and is almost as tough. It’s also water-resistant, and will shed moisture on drizzly days or during stream crossings.
• The fabric, with its high nylon content, is really tough, light in weight, quick-to-dry, and easy to wash
• The gusseted crotch and articulated knees accommodate enhanced mobility
• Hand, thigh and back pockets have secure, zipper closures
• Low-profile belt loops create a bulk-free waistband
• Waistband is lined in Tricot for comfort while wearing a pack belt or climbing
- Quick Find Code