CH stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Although they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, and the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F. The CH waxes can be distinguished from the LF waxes by their darker shade of colour.
Swix CH traditional hydrocarbon waxes are based on advanced, proven racing formulas. Lower cost yet maintaining high performance.
Cera Nova Waxes are designed to provide optimal balance of:
- Water repellency
- Resistance to snow crystal abrasion
- Base penetration and bonding capacity
- Resistance to dirt
- Temperature range consistency
- Anti-static and oxidation properties
- Size:60 g
- Temperature range:-10°C to -32°C
- Ironing temperature:150°C
- Quick Find Code