The latest incarnation of a true North Face Classic, the Women's Hedgehog IV GTX are the definative multisport, cross discipline trail shoe designed to meet the demands of users in any terrain.
The North Face Women's Hedgehog IV GTX is a lightweight, supportive trail shoe featuring a rugged Vibram sole unit that offers fantastic traction across a variety of different surfaces all the way from deep mud to wet rock, and also incorporates an every dependable Gore-Tex lining for guaranteed waterproofness along the way.
Added benefits come in the form of a reinforced toe cap and The North Face's Northotic 2.0 footbed.
- Water resistent leather and mesh upper
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable lining
- Northotic 2.0 footbed
- Reinforced toe cap
- Injection moulded EVA midsole with Cradle technology
- TPU shank
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Vibram sole unit
- Average weight:*1/2 pair: 310 g; pair: 620 g*based on Women’s 7
- Quick Find Code