A low cut lightweight walking boot comfortable in a multitude of applications, the Scarpa ZG65 has a super durable and lightweight cordura and suede upper, an aggessive sole unit and a great fit to give you excellent support and stability whatever the terrain.
The Scarpa ZG65 is a super versatile lightweight walking boot designed for chewing up rough terrain and keeping your feet dry and comfortable in the proccess.
A Gore Tex XCR lining for garunteed waterproofness and excellent breathability, combined with a super aggressive sole unit will make short work of Munros and a supportive EVA midsole to proivde great support during long days out. A classic Scarpa fit means you'll get great feel and responsiveness from the first step to the last.
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane blocks out rain and snow
- Close-to-the-toe lacing wraps the foot in a precise fit
- Mesh panels around the ankles and forefoot offer supreme comfort and mobility
- Cordura and leather upper
- Lightweight, low-density PU foam midsole absorbs shock over rough terrain
- Nylon shank adds further protection for the bottom of the foot
- Rugged toe rand shields the front of the boot from abrasion, rocks and terrain
- Vibram Hi-Trail outsole for dependable, long-lasting super grippy traction
- Weight: 1306g (42)
- Upper: Suede, Cordura
- Lining: Gore-Tex XCR
- Midsole: PU
- Outsole: Vibram
- Colour: Anthracite
- Quick Find Code