The iconic North Face McMurdo jacket is a behemoth among winter apparel as it provides the wearer with a warm and waterproof insulated jacket capable of dealing with harsh winter weather.
Designed for sub-zero temperatures, the McMurdo is a favourite around the world and is used extensively by the military.
With a fully seam sealed waterproof HyVent shell and a huge amount of quality 550 fill down you will be keep the elements had bay, even on the coldest of days. The highly robust outer fabric protects against abrasion and is contrasted by a wonderfully soft luxurious taffeta inner lining.
Generous with storage options, the McMurdo has a number of pockets both in and outside the jacket, as well as a removable faux fur lined hood (the fur is also removable), adjustable draw cords around the waist and hem and Velcro adjustable cuffs.
The McMurdo is a superb choice for anyone looking to secure themselves a winter jacket.
- Detachable faux-fur trim on removable hood
- Two alpine pockets
- Center front zip with snap-down placket
- nternal media pocket with cord guide
- Double-entry compartment hand pockets
- Sleeve pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs /Adjustable drawcord system at waist and hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - 210D x 320D 162 g/m² 100% nylon faille weave HyVent® 2L
- Lining - 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation - 550 fill down
- Quick Find Code