- I beam technology with a new alloy and gate material that shaves off the extra grams whilst allowing DMM to obtain strengths that other manufacturers can only dream about.
- A steep, deep basket guides the rope towards the back bar; a customised wire gate pulls into the nose under load and reduces the chances of the rope unclipping itself when back-clipped; the gate notch is as small as possible; a rope groove; a fully anodised finish and the ’even tension’ gate.
- The weight difference this biner makes when used on a big trad rack is remarkable and is immediately noticeable.
- The Phantom sets the standard for lightweight karabiners without sacrificing strength or safety.
- Gate closed strength:23kn
- Gate open strength:9kn
- Cross load:7kn
- Gate opening:21mm
- Rope bearing surface width:9.0mm
- Quick Find Code