The beauty of this little locker is that it works really well as a small HMS and yet, because of it’s slightly offset shape, also works as a great rigging/multi-purpose screwgate. It was originally designed to compliment the Bugette, DMM’s skinny rope belay device; yet it also works equally well with the Bug and V Twin belay devices. It fits snugly on most belay loops, reducing the chances of cross loading.
- A deep basket and good gate opening make it a fantastic and versatile rigging biner too.
- The Sentinel utilises Hot Forged I-Beam technology to create a light, but incredibly strong karabiner.
- The barrel on the gate is machined from premium 7075 alloy to give it massive push-in strength.
- Anodised for protection against the elements especially coastal and rigorous mountain environments.
- Gate closed strength:24kn
- Gate open strength:8kn
- Cross load:8kn
- Gate opening:18mm
- Quick Find Code