This rope is light and free running for ease in use on longer routes; it’s technical and strong to support the most difficult demands. The Cobra II is a half rope that must be used in sets of two for technical use, with the exception of simple glacier travel.
- Half ropes must be used in sets of two
- Centre of rope is clearly marked
- Low impact-force lessens strain on protection placement
- With all half ropes we recommend buying rope with a different weave and colour combination for optimum rope management (if you purchase two we’ll send different colours)
- Beal ropes tend to have a bit more stretch, but lessen the impact force and provide a soft catch
- Quick Find Code