The 3-layer construction with a quick-lace, solid mountain shoe, individually adjustable thermal inner shoe and external, high and waterproof webbing offers everything you need above 4000m. Crampon compatibility, aluminium insulation, super-grip Vibram® block sole, schoeller® keprotec® webbing and waterproof zip.
- Crampon compatible
- Schoeller®-keprotec® is a brand name owned by schoeller® of Switzerland. Cordura® aramid material with integrated Kevlar fibers is five times stronger than steel of the same weight. Extremely abrasion resistant and tear-proof. Heat-proof and long-lasting.
- High cut rubber edge
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut® models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Extremely light and permanently elastic intermediate sole wedge of compressed Phylon (EVA = Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) with extremely good cushioning properties.
- For reinforcement, an inherently stable TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) sole is worked in throughout the sole. For better traction, less fatigue and support for crampon fitting.
- Gaiter with cord
- Lining with aluminium insulation
- Insole with aluminium insulation
- Watertight zipper
- The classical, robust mountaineering sole with high and narrow tread depth, a raised heel, and slight heel lift. The sole is extremely durable, safe and can easily be resoled.
- The interior shoe of Thermoflex, which can be individually moulded by applying heat, guarantees the best possible fit and excellent insulating ability. This boot can only be fitted by trained staff.
- Sole:vibram® Block sole, Poro wedge, TPU shank
- Fabric textile:schoeller®-keprotec®
- Lining:Thermoflex Liner
- Weight:2300 g Size UK 6 / 2700 g Size UK 8.5
- Suitable for:Classical Alpinism
- Optimally suitable for:Expeditions, Mixed- and Iceclimbing, Polar Expeditions
- Quick Find Code