- Made from 54% Nexus fibres, 39% cotton and 7% EA
- Provides correct elastic support to a key joint
- Beneficial in the prevention and treatment of bursitis, humeral epicondylitis, presence of discomfort due to oedemas, sport related strain and episodes of a rheumatic nature
- Beneficial in the prevention of elbow-related injury during training
- Beneficial in rehabilitation and in reducing post-trauma pain (for example in the case of sprains and contusions)
- Helps prevents injury relapse, helping muscles regain strength
- Improves blood circulation to the elbow and forearm
- Effective in anti-inflammatory and pain relieving treatment
- Improves the elasticity of muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Train harder, recover faster and perform better with Nexus Bodyguard: Orthapaedic supports with natural infrared emission. Nexus Bodyguard supports are made with the unique, revolutionary and patented Nexus Energy Source (Nexus ES) fibre.
- Produced with three precious elements – platinum, titanium and aluminium – this fibre produces natural and constant infrared emission that act on the body, improving blood circulation, especially peripheral micro-circulation. Nexus ES also supports the oxygenation of the muscles and the thermal regulation of the body.
- Quick Find Code