An essential item of safety equipment for any outdoor activity, Bothies are now increasingly used by mountain rescue teams, outdoor centres, hiking clubs and youth groups. Originally designed as a lightweight emergency shelter, Bothies create surprisingly warm and sheltered internal microclimate. They can also be useful for meal breaks, route planning, map reading or any other situation that requires a warm and sheltered environment.
· Siliconised and PU coated ripstop nylon fabric
· 2000m hydrostatic head & taped seams
· Window and air-vent
· Reflective top strips for increased visibility
· Waterproof seated panels & Draw cord Closure
· Designed for two persons with rucksacks
· Integral stuff sack
Unpacked: 1.54m x 1.54m x 1.20m
Images may vary.
- Quick Find Code