The main advantage of the single stem design with two axles is that it allows a greater range. Ray Jardine’s original 13.75° constant camming angle remains, which gives the perfect balance between holding power and range.
Strong springs make the cam sit more securely, also meaning they are more resistant to being pulled out of slippy placements and the potential for ‘walking’ is reduced.
- A lightweight single stem cam with dual axles.
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Hot forged cam lobes to reduce weight
- A6082 cam lobes for added bite
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- 14kN in passive position (sizes 1-6)
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Quick Find Code