We optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. The optics are so sharp, they exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM® components to increase grip with perspiration.
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium faces
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof HYDROPHOBIC™ coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Quick Find Code