Ultra-light multipurpose belay/rappel device with braking adapted to different rope diameters and suppleness; Reverso mode.
This belay/rappel device is lightweight and easy to use. V-shaped friction channels, with asymmetrical side grooves, adapt the rope friction for better control (braking adapted to half, twin and single dynamic ropes). Reverso mode for belaying one or two seconds.
- Ultra-light design
- A single device for all rope types
- The V-shaped friction channels
- The asymmetric side grooves
- Hole for releasing the device under load: allows a loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
- Rope friendly, facilitates rope maneuvers and rappelling
- Intuitive use - Reverso mode aluminum attachment hole is easy to identify
- Use with symmetrical locking carabiners (Am’D or WILLIAM) to maximize efficiency
- Quick Find Code