Scotland's Highlands and Islands contain some of the finest mountain scenery in Europe and by far the best way to experience it is on foot.
- 86 walking maps with unique mapping features - walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest.
- Public transport information for all access points.
- 2-day and 3-day treks - some of the walks have been linked to form multi-day treks such as the Great Traverse.
- 60 day-walks - for all abilities. Graded for difficulty, terrain and strenuousness. Selected from every corner of the region and ranging from well-known peaks such as Ben Nevis and Cairn Gorm to lesser-known hills such as Suilven and Clisham.
- 62 gateway towns and villages - much more than just a walking guide this book includes guides to 62 gateway towns and villages: what to see on rainy days, where to stay, where to eat; pubs, hotels, B&Bs, campsites, bunkhouses, hostels.
- Written by: Jim Manthorpe
- 320 pages
- 123 maps
- 21 colour photos
- 120mm x 180mm 5 x 7
- Quick Find Code