The West Highland Way passes through some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Britain. From the outskirts of Glasgow it winds for 95 miles (152km) along the wooded banks of Loch Lomond, across the wilderness of Rannoch Moor, over the mountains above Glencoe to a dramatic finish at the foot of Ben Nevis – Britain's highest mountain.
- 57 maps – 4 town plans and 53 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features. Plus downloadable GPS points.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over one week, or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
- Practical information for all budgets – Glasgow through to Fort William: where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see.
- Public transport information for all budgets – all access points on the path.
- Fully updated - the entire route has been re-walked and all details re-checked for this new edition.
- Quick Find Code