Iconic sneaker style meets up-to-the-minute footwear construction in The North Face Women’s Base Camp Sneaker shoe. Ideal for keeping athletic feet relaxed between adventures, these versatile new lifestyle shoes incorporate soft but resilient ripstop uppers and abrasion-resistant synthetic mudguards and toe caps.
Inside are EVA foot beds, inspired by egg-crate design for great foot feel and cushioned stability. Further touches include a daisy-chain heel pull-tab and durable rubber outsoles for grip, and the retro design is finished off with chunky lacing. With timeless design and durable manufacture, The North Face Women’s Base Camp Sneaker is a lifestyle shoe that is built to last, season after season.
- A lightweight and casual everyday lace-up sneaker designed with iconic The North Face® brand materials and a super-comfortable, egg-crate-inspired footbed.
- Upper: Soft, comfortable ripstop nylon or canvas upper
- Abrasion-resistant, protective PU-coated synthetic mudguard and shell toe
- Daisy-chain heel pull-tab
- Perforated, EVA footbed with egg-crate inspired design for superior comfort
- Bottom: Durable rubber outsole
- Quick Find Code