This new ultra light shell, The North Face Women’s Alpine Project Jacket, is made from Gore-Tex Active Shell for utmost mobility and protection. This welcome addition to the trusted Summit Series range is fully featured for arduous mountain missions but is 30% lighter than other Gore-Tex laminate fabrics.
There’s no compromise on technical features and the jacket has a fully adjustable hood with a laminated brim and hidden cord locks, technical PU zips on the alpine pockets, pit vents and the 2-way centre front zip and a hidden hem cinch cord. Supple, light and fully specified for today’s alpine climber, The North Face Women’s Alpine Project Jacket looks as good as it functions.
- Ultralight Summit Series® alpine shell is made with new Gore-Tex Active Shell, which is 30% lighter than other Gore-Tex laminates, suited for swift, technical ascents where weight is critical.
- Alpine fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated hood brim
- Brushed chin guard lining for comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) two-way center front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip alpine pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit zip vents
- Internal security pocket
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Quick Find Code