For supreme performance on serious alpine challenges, lace up the mountaineering crampon compatible The North Face Men’s Verto S4K GTX boots. These new, high-cut, best-in-class mountain boots feature Gore-Tex® membrane construction for complete waterproof protection without compromising breathability, plus synthetic leather overlays for durability and Panatex™ ballistic textile for weight-efficient protection.
At the business end of the boots, Cradle technology enhances stability in the heels while Northotic™ foot beds and Ortholite® forefoot cushioning provide superb impact-busting support where you need it most, and Vibram® outsoles add sticky traction on slick terrain. Along the most demanding of alpine routes, The North Face Men’s Verto S4K GTX boots keep mountaineers moving with sure-footed, responsive confidence.
- Best-in-class, half-crampon mountaineering boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build features waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® protection and CRADLE™ technology to deliver maximum performance and confidence on demanding, mixed terrain. UPPER
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU CRADLE™ support BOTTOM
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
*based on men’s 9
Approx weight per shoe: 730 g
- Quick Find Code