An updated classic micro baffled Alpine style hydrophobic down jacket designed for active users in the colder months of the year.
A hugely popular, lightweight, narrow baffled down jacket with excellent weather resistance courtesy of the Pertex Microlight outer fabric. The Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket is an alpinist's dream!
Providing 140g (size large) of 750 fill Hydrophobic European goose down, all wrapped up in a streamlined package that provides maximum warmth for minimal weight, the clean lines and uncluttered, minimalist design make it ideal as a layering piece for climbing or for mountain marathons. This adaptable piece is equally at home for day to day use or for lightweight back-packing.
The narrow baffle structure minimises down migration and provides optimum loft and a fixed hood makes this jacket the perfect choice when warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
- 140g of 750 fill power Hydrophobic European goose down (Large)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
Weight: 445g (Large)
Outer: Pertex Microlight
- Warp: 30d
- Weft: 30d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 1cc
- Weight: 50g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon 6 bluesign
- Quick Find Code