The Rab Microlight Down Vest is a superbly lightweight, versatile, micro down vest filled with 90g of high quality 750 fill European goose down.
A neat narrow baffle construction prevents down from migrating around the vest and keeps it nice and streamlined to give a great fit whether used as a windproof booster outer layer, or as a wonderfully efficient insulation layer under a shell.
Extremely versatile, the Rab Microlight Vest is super light at only 270g, and stuffs away into one of its own pockets, so you'll have no excuse not to have it with you at all times. Equally at home mountain walking, climbing, or lightweight backpacking, the Rab Microlight Vest is a perfect combination of warmth, light weight and excellent packability.
Constructed of Pertex Microlight Fabric and also featuring a lightly elasticated hem to help prevent heat loss, a down filled baffle down the main zip, two zipped hand warmer pockets and a zipped inner pocket, the Rab Micolight Vest is one peice of kit you wouldn't want to be without.
Sizes: XS - XL
Weight: 270g (10oz)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound hem/armholes
- Fit: Slim
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Quick Find Code