The Women's Microlight Alpine is a lightweight hydrophobic down jacket for all round outdoor use throughout the year.
This is a fantastic piece for normal UK winters - warm enough for most days whilst slimline enough to pop your waterproof jacket over the top for an unexpected shower. The Hydrophobic Goose down fill offers incredible warmth to weight and means that the whole jacket easily compresses into it's own chest pocket!This means there's no excuses for not talking this guaranteed warm layer everywhere with you!
Ideal as a light belay jacket for Alpine climbing, for mountain marathon use or just for the daily winter commute - the Rab Womens Microlight Alpine Down Jacket is a versatile layer with a great women's specific fit.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP Hydrophobic European Goose Down (130g in UK 12)
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down filled hood with wired peak
- YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
Weight: 400g (UK 12)
- Outer: Pertex Microlight
- Warp: 30d
- Weft: 30d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 1cc
- Weight: 50g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon 6
- Warp: 20d
- Weft: 20d
- DWR/Spray: calendered
- HH: n/a
- Air Perm: 2CFM
- Weight: 35g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon ripstop
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.
- Quick Find Code