A women's specific, super warm and hard wearing hydrophobic down jacket designed to work hard and keep you warm through freezing winters.
The Rab Womens Ascent Jacket has been designed as a mountain and hill walking jacket, but is also ideal for trekking and travel or for daily winter use.
The Women's Ascent is a little longer in the body and has a detachable hood to make it more versatile and able to be used in a wider variety of situation throughout the winter months. Rab use a massive 330g of 650 Fill power Hydrophobic Duck down that means the Ascent is very warm for it's weight but also relatively light and fantastic value.
The outer Pertex® Endurance® fabric is water resistant so ideal for use in snow and also very durable. The handwarmer pockets and fleece lined neck baffles mean the Ascent jacket is equally at home on the winter walk to work as it is on the mountain or at the crag.
- Pertex® Endurance fabric outer
- 100% nylon inner
- 650FP Hydrophobic European Duck Down (300g/11oz in size 12)
- New styling
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Detachable down filled hood, helmet compatible with wired peak
- 2-way YKK front zip
- Internal insulated zip baffle
- Chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Velcro® cuffs,
- Hem drawcord
- Fleece lined collar
- Stuff sack
Weight: 795g (UK 12)
Pertex Endurance (outer):
- Warp: 50d
- Weft: 50d
- DWR/Spray: 80/20
- HH: 1,000mm
- Air Perm: n/a
- Weight: 74g/m²
- Composition: 100% nylon 6 Oeko-Tex
100% nylon (inner)
- Quick Find Code