A lightweight, do-anything pole with premium shock absorption thanks to the incorporated Control Shock Technology, The Black Diamond Trail Shock Trekking Pole handles a short hike on the local trail as easily as a week-long trek on the Continental Divide.
Control Shock Technology gives the pole progressive absorption and controlled rebound under any load, and dual FlickLock adjustments let you customise the pole length for any situation. The Trail Shock also features interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, which can easily be swapped for rubber Tech Tips (sold separately) to accommodate different trail surfaces.
- Dual-density grip and 360-degree padded webbing strap
- Non-slip foam grip extension
- Control Shock Technology
- Double FlickLocks Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips and low-profile Trekking Baskets
- Weight Per Pair : 584 g, 1 lb 4 oz
- Usable Length : 68-140 cm, 27-55 in
- Collapsed Length : 66.5 cm, 26 in
- Quick Find Code