The Mojave Shirt is an amazingly lightweight and highly technical baselayer disguised as a casual travel shirt.
It benefits from the use of Aeroflyte stretch fabric, a wonderfully soft, comfortable fabric featuring four way stretch and great wicking and drying capabilities. So light you wouldn't know you're wearing it, the Mojave Shirt is the perfect companion on long summer treks where freedom of movement is essential to keep you feeling cool. With the addition of a deep venting zip to aid air flow and a collar to help keep the sun at bay and provide added protection for your neck, the mojave should be on everyone's summer kit list!
- Weight: 107g (UK SIZE 10)
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Activities: Rock Climbing / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Basecamp / Travel
Fabric Composition & Care
- AEROFLYTE Stretch
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach. Drip dry.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- AEROFLYTE Stretch fabric wicks hard, dries exceptionally fast, has a UPF of 30+ and has four way stretch properties for comfort during dynamic movement
- Tailored specifically to fit comfortably under rucksacks straps. Collar offers additional neck protection from the sun
- ¼ YKK deep front zip for enhanced venting
- Discreet zippered hip pocket
- Quick Find Code