The Alpine Stretch Jacket is designed to be worn on long summer days in the mountains. Wear it on mountain routes either alone, over a baselayer, or as part of a layering system during more hostile weather. Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and features a four way stretch, so no matter how physical the movement, the Alpine Stretch Jacket will work with you. Fully featured, technically tailored and durably constructed, the Alpine Stretch will give you years of great service.
- Chameleon3fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch for dynamic body movement
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Hood features rear cordlock adjustment kennel to prevent icing up
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar for extra comfort
- Two mesh lined, map-sized chest pockets for storage and additional venting
- Two zipped microfleece lined hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Full length two way YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind strip
- Low profile cuffs with grab tabs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- ‘Kite Control’ split drawcord arrangement in the hem for ease of adjustment to the front or rear of the jacket with internal cord clip
- Machine wash in warm water at 30C/86F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach. Drip dry.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Quick Find Code