A long winter down coat for women filled with quality 600 fill power down to keep you warm through long winters.
The North Face Women’s Metropolis Parka is an elegant long length quilted coat which is stuffed full with down insulation for fantastic protection during cold winter forays.
The outer nylon taffeta shell is lined with a luxurious soft inner and has a DWR water resistant coating to shed moisture, while sandwiched in the middle is plenty of plush 600 fill power down insulation which provides exceptional warmth throughout. The removable hood is adjustable and the brushed chin guard lining is soft on the skin when the jacket is zipped all the way up. The main zip utilises a two-way machanism with a snap fixtings to hold the storm flap in place over the zip.
If you're not content to simply keep the winter wind at bay, you can also silence it thanks to an internal media pocket and cord guide, while zipped hand pockets hold essentials and keep your hands warm on snowy days. With embroidered logos front and back, The North Face Womens Metropolis Parka is a winter jacket with long feminine lines and plenty of style that performs fantasticall as well as looking great.
- Quilting throughout body
- Removable adjustable hood
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Two-way center front zip with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Body: 30D 53 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- Insulation: 600 fill down”
- Center Back Length: 96,5cm
- Average Weight: 753g
- Quick Find Code