A slightly longer 4 season GORE-TEX® waterproof jacket designed to perform a wide variety of roles.
Ideal for trekking and mountain walking in all weathers and over any terrain, the Haglofs Astral Jacket provides a safe refuge from mountain weather thanks to its exceptional collection of features designed to keep you dry and comfortable through severe conditions in remote places.
With an extensive list of features to make your adventure as trouble free as possible, the Haglofs Astral Jacket comes with a fully adjustable hood, dual storm flaps, a massive six pockets, 3 internal and 3 external keeping everything close at hand, and with articulated sleeves, a mesh lining over the torso and pit zips for added comfort, the Astral is a truly formidable mountain shell.
- DWR treated surfaces to promote water shedding
- 3 way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Dual storm flaps with intermittent Velcro over 2 way main zipper
- Two zippered torso and one zippered chest pocket
- Three inner mesh pockets; one of which is zippered
- Mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Articulated sleeves with Velcro adjustable sleeve tabs
- Under arm pit zips with water resistant zippers for ventilation
- Dropped rear hem with single hand adjustment
- Rear hanging loop
Weight: 710g (Size L)
- Quick Find Code