Built with harsh summits in mind, and approved by the team at Glenmore Lodge for use in the very worst Scottish storms, The North Face Mens Point Five NG Jacket offers excellent protection in all weathers.
Designed for climbing and four season mountaineering, the Point Five Jacket features a superb helmet compatible and fully adjustable hood to keep out inclement weather, and is constructed using new Gore-Tex Pro technology for exceptional waterproof, breathable performance during challenging alpine ascents. The new generation, super rugged ripstop Gore-Tex Pro fabric with micro grid woven backer improves on it's already class leading predecessor, offering even better durability, a 28% improvement on breathability and enhanced waterproof and windproof performance.
The Point Five Jacket is fully specified for the vertically inclined with harness and pack friendly pockets, adjustable laminated brim hood and excellent pit zips for venting and climate control on the summit push.
You can also layer up head to toe with the compatible pant too, making The North Face Mens Point Five NG Jacket an athlete tested and expedition proven climbing shell fully deserving of its legendary Summit Series status.
- Designed for Mountaineering and Alpine Climbing
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- Harness and pack friendly
- Polyurethane (PU) handwarmer pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at centre front zip
- Revised pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- 70D 135 g/m² 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro Shell ripstop with a micro grid ripstop woven backer
Center Back Length: 76.2 cm
Average Weight: 450 g
- Quick Find Code