Winner of Polartec's prestigious Apex Design award, the Sabretooth is a Polartec Powershield soft shell glove for use on wintery mountains.
The Sabretooth Gloves are destined to become a classic Alpine glove style, winning awards and fans straight from their launch they are light and extremely versatile. Suitable for almost any mountain activity, they can be worn in all but the most extreme conditions.
POLARTEC® Power Shield® is an exceptionally comfortable and effective fabric that blocks 98% of the wind, is highly breathable, water repellent and extremely abrasion resistant, making it an ideal choice for gloves that have been developed to meet the most exacting standards.
- POLARTEC® Power Shield® - a fabric designed to be windproof, breathable and snow shedding
- Durable, water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
- Brushed tricot lining throughout that is wicking and extremely fast drying
- Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip for improved dexterity
- Seam free inner lower wrist for comfortable use with leashed ice tools and poles
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- SCOTCHLITE™ reflective forefinger detail
- Quick Find Code