An ultra light weight, micro baffle, high quality alpine style down jacket that repels water and snow. Designed for active winter pursuits.
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- PEAQ Down liner that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Exceptionally high quality 750+ fill power
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed YKK zips
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Quick Find Code