An ultra light weight, micro baffle, high quality alpine style down jacket that repels water and snow. Designed for active winter pursuits.
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- PEAQ Down liner that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Exceptionally high quality 750+ fill power
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed YKK zips
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
Fabric: PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop
Filling: 120g (UK 10) of minimum 90/10 down at 750+ fill (USA)
Lining: Ultra soft PEAQ Down
Zips: YKK Reverse coil
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Fast Alpine / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Travel / Basecamp / Mountain Marathon
- The Featherlite™ Down Jacket uses PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- MONTANE® recommends a professional cleaning service for down products.
- If you choose to wash your down clothing yourself, it ideally needs to be handwashed and care must be taken to dry the product correctly.
- Wash using a mild detergent in warm water (around 30°C/86°F). MONTANE® recommends Nikwax Down Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
- Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
- You should dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. You may need to stop the tumble drier at regular intervals to loft the down by hand (TIP: place a bag of three clean tennis balls in the tumble drier. This agitates the down to help stop it clumping together when it dries).
- It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
- Quick Find Code