An ultra lightweight micro baffled down jacket for active users out in the mountains. Super packable, and super warm, the Featherlite is a fantastic winter layer.
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities.
Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange, it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- PEAQ Down liner that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Exceptionally high quality 750+ fill power
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed YKK zips
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Additional internal pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle SCOTCHLITE™ reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Quick Find Code