An incredibly versatile garment combining the comfort of stretch fleece and lightweight synthetic insulation.
By combining a variety of different technologies and ideas into one, the Haglofs Rando Barrier Hybrid Jacket becomes a superb addition to a 4 season layering system.
Perfect for those who need some extra freedom of movement when climbing, or those mountaineers who want a lightweight layer that protects, yet remains compact enough to fit under a shell with ease. The Rando Barrier Hybrid uses Pontetorto Tecnostretch stretch fleece fabric around the lower portion of the jacket, lower arms, up the sides of your torso and under the arms to create minimal bulk and maximum comfort. Technostretch features a hard ceramic outer face which provides excellent abrasion and wind resistance, and retains its soft inner for warmth and comfort.
Insulation is provided via 60g Quadfusion+, a recycled synthetic filling using a three layer sandwich construction to create a particularly effective insulator, which also incorporates exceptional moisture management. This is wrapped in the highly popular Pertex Quantum, a super light 20D mini ripstop fabric designed for adventure sports in variable conditions.
- Synthetic insulation in key areas
- Wind resistant stretch fleece to maintain flexibility when layering
- DWR treated surfaces
- Protective hood with foam supported peak
- Rear hanging loop
- Full vislon front zipper
- Two backpack compatible mid mounted pockets
- Articulated sleeves with shaped cuffs and thumb loops
- Dropped rear hem
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Centre back length - 78 cm (L)
Weight: 445g (L)
Outer Fabric: Pertex Quantum
- 100% Polyamide
- 20D fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric
- 35 g/m²
Fleece: Pontetorto Tecnostretch
Weight: 445g (L)
- Quick Find Code