A tough four season mountain shell designed with clean lines and functionality at its core.
This is the jacket the Haglofs Mountain range is built around, there are variations and super beefed up versions (the Roc Hard Jacket), but this is where it starts.
Constructed from brand new 28% more breathable Gore-Tex Pro fabric, and designed as a clean, workhorse equally at home in any situation, the Haglofs Roc Jacket makes a perfect outer layer for all season mountain activities. Whether you're heaading for a long walk over the Cairngorm plateau, or a relaxed day on Tower Ridge, the Roc Jacket is your perfect partner.
Super durable 70D face fabric means you won't have to worry about scrapes while crawling up winter gullies, while a great mix of features mean that you'll be able to make the most of your days out while remaining dry and comfortable.
- Brand new 3 layer 70D Gore-Tex Pro fabric
- Three way, climbing helmet compatible, adjustable hood with laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seam to avoid chafing and enhanced durability
- Hidden chest pocket
- Two mid mountain pockets with laminated zippers and a built in ventilation system featuring two internal zipped pockets with external access
- Extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single handed hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
Weight: 500g (L)
- Quick Find Code