A super hardcore pair of mountaineering overtrousers for 4 season abuse in the most demanding conditions.
An extremely versatile waterpoof pant, the Haglofs Roc Gore-Tex Pro Pant is designed for use all over the mountain, from winter walking right through to extreme ice climbing, the Roc Pant excels when the weather turns nasty.
Constructed from Gore-Tex Pro fabric, with perfectly placed reinforced patches where you need them most, these pants are more than a cut above the competition. With serious users in mind, Haglofs have included plenty of features aimed squarly at those who demand the most from their kit. Key features include detachable suspenders, water resistent zips, laminated pockets, a taped fit and a silcone print on the waist to hold them in place, the list goes on!
These pants feel like they've been designed like a jacket, not just two legs and some zips, and the difference in quality out in the real world is obvious straight away. Not cheap, but worth every penny!
- Made from the new generation Gore-Tex® Pro Shell technology with enhanced breathability and durability
- Durable, 3 layer 40D Gore-Tex® Pro fabric
- Reinforcements in 70D quality at knees and seat to protect you from the elements and equipment
- Elasticated waist with silicon print for friction and detachable suspenders
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Fly opening with zipper from bottom to top
- Two laminated and zipped front pockets with built in zip garage for extra protection
- One laminated and zipped back pocket
- Full side zips for ventilation, drop seat function for easy on and off
- Extra sleek inner placket with integrated rain channel
- Articulated knees and seat
- Tapered lower legs to avoid excess material
- Reinforced instep made from Schoeller® Keprotec®
- Reinforced instep on inside of pant for increased durability
- Single handed adjustable cuff with detachable laze hook
- Rear hanging loop
Weight: 635g (L)
Fabric: Gore-Tex Pro 3 layer
- 100% Polyamide, 40D plain weave face
- ePTFE membrane and a rip grid backer
- 109 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm
- RET: 28,000 mm
- RET: <5
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcement weave 58% Polyamide Cordura®, 20% Kevlar®, 19%
- 240 g/m²
- Quick Find Code