A lightweight mountain shell with green credentials, this versatile jacket is comfortable in a wide range of situations.
The Haglofs Velum II Jacket is a simple, lightweight and cleanly designed outer layer for year round use in a wide variety of scenarios. Equally at home trudging across a wintery Cairngorm plateau as it is trekking the West Highland Way, this is jacket that is light enough to keep in your rucksack one the off chance, while also being tough enough to cope with several full days of adverse weather conditions and keep you dry and comfortable in the process.
Featuring Haglofs own PROOF 2 layer fabric (which has an exceptionally high hydrostatic head for an in house membrane), the Velum II also proudly flies the green flag with a high level of recycled materials going into both the outer face fabric and the membrane itself. Haglofs also use a special DWR which is more environmentally friendly.
- New, lighter shell material saves weight without affecting performance
- PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces
- Stand alone collar with three way adjustable and removable hood
- Dual storm flaps over two way main zipper with additional velcro tabs
- Two mid mounted torso pockets
- One inner zipped mesh pocket
- Lightweight mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable sleeve tabs
- Single handed adjustable hem
- Dropped rear hem
Weight: 510g (L)
Fabric: PROOF™ 2 layer
- 100% Recycled Polyester 50D plain weave with recyclable Polyester membrane
- 104 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >20,000 mm
- Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
Centre back length – 81 cm (L)
- Quick Find Code