A super technical hybrid, the mens Sherpa Mansalu jacket combines lightweight synthetic insulation with technical fleece to make a superbly versatile layering piece for all seasons.
- The silky shell fabric is Pertex Quantum® ripstop nylon: it is uber-light, windproof, water-resistant, highly compressible, and ridiculously strong for it’s weight
- There are no seams at shoulder tops or hips; nothing to chafe under pack straps, waist belt or harness
- Snug-fitting hood can be worn under a climbing helmet
- Zip hand pockets are placed high to avoid interference with a pack belt or harness.
- Chest pocket is placed on the right side for less bulky layering
- Quick Find Code