Designed to offer comfortable and superbly versatile all mountain confidence and exploring inspiration for women, the Salomon Q-88 Lux Ski is for skiers looking to start exploring new terrain and develop their off-piste skills, helped along by a lightweight core and forgiving early rise tail.
- Full Woodcore
- Semi Sandwich Construction
- Pulse Pad
- Oversized Pulsepad
- Honeycomb Tip
- Wide Edges
- Total Edge Reinforcement
- Gentle Rise Tail
- Utility Rocker
- Carve Zone
SIZE (CM) 151 159 TIP (MM) 130 130 WAIST (MM) 86 87 TAIL (MM) 114 115 RADIUS (M) 11.9 13.6 ROCKER SHAPE 240 255
- FULL WOODCORE - Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- SEMI SANDWICH - Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- OVERSIZED PULSEPAD - Anti vibration layer molded into the ski all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absoption and smooth ski/snow contact.
- HONEY COMB TIP - Super light honeycomeb construction in the tip extremeties reduces inertia to make the ski more maneuverable and playful. Reinforced with an ABS frame for durability.
- WIDE EDGES - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- TOTAL EDGE REINFORCEMENT - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- GENTLE RISE TAIL - A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- UTILITY ROCKER - The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- CARVE ZONE - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Quick Find Code