A light, warm, comfortable boot designed to make getting to the lift as easy as skiing. Easy to put on, easy to walk in, super warm, and great skiing performance for every skier.
- EASE OF USE
- BI MATERIAL PU LOWER SHELL - A bi-injected shell made from Polyurethane, a material with consistent density enabling effortless progress on-snow, provides well adapted stiffness in a shiny, durable, dynamic and abrasion resistant piece.
- BI-MATERIAL PP UPPER CUFF - A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with Polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- MINI PLASTIC SOLE
- BOOT BOARD
- EASY STEP IN OVERLAP
- RIDE & HIKE TECHNOLOGY - Salomon patented system combining the backbone release with a specific V-cut shape on the back of the lower shell. Allows wide rear cuff opening when hiking (Backbone unlocked) & true alpine forward flex when skiing down (Backbone locked) because the backside of the backbone fits precisely into the V-cut lower shell
- SINGLE CANTING - Canting enables cuff alignment to the skier's lower leg shape. Single canting allows the cuff to be moved towards the interior.
- HEEL AND TOE REMOVABLE DIN PADS - Heel & toe pads can be replaced when worn out
- BACKBONE RELEASE - Taken from the X3 Lab, Magnesium piece linking the cuff to the shell providing solid back support & rebound and a progressive forward flex when locked. When unlocked for hiking, releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and easier hell to toe transition
- MY CUSTOM FIT SPORT - Thermoformable foam on the ankles and the tongue for a personalized and durable comfort
- 2 MICRO ALU + RATCHET BUCKLE
- SPECIFIC WOMENS LOW CUFF - Anatomic cuff with lower rear support for women's calves for better fit & comfort
- WOMENS LINER - A liner with a specific height and cuff adapted to women legs and calves.
- WEIGHT: 3630 (24.5)
- FLEX INDEX: 70
- STRAP: 45mm LAST: 104mm
- Quick Find Code