The North Face® Men’s Solaris Triclimate® Jacket provides 3-in-1 all-weather protection with an adaptable zip-in shell and liner.
The ultra breathable waterproof shell is built in PU coated HyVent® fabric. A fully adjustable hood and cuffs, a hem cinch cord and centre zip Velcro® storm flap reinforce the weather defence. Pit zip vents give welcome airflow and cooling when needed.
The inner jacket incorporates highly efficient Thinsulate® with zoned thickness for optimum efficiency. Alone, this is warm, breathable and quick drying. Zipped into the shell, the combined jackets offers winter-grade protection. For a multi-pursuit, all-purpose combination choose The North Face® Men’s Solaris Triclimate® Jacket.
- Standard Fit
- Fully Adjustable, Removable Hood
- Zip-In Compatible
- Brushed Collar Lining
- Center Front Zip And Velcro® Stormflap Closure
- Napoleon Chest Pocket
- Pit-Zip Vents
- Two Hand Pockets
- Self Fabric Adjustable Cuffs
- Hem Cinch-Cord 100 G Heatseeker™/ Two Hand Pockets
- Body: 70D 108g/m2 100% Nylon HyVent
- Inner: 175g/m2, 100% Polyester, 3M Thinsulate- Body:100g, Sleeves:80g
- Center Back Length: 76 cm
- Average Weight: 1350 g
- Quick Find Code