The Salomon Womens Q-96 Lumen is a playful all-mountain freeski with Utlity Rocker, so it floats off piste but remains stable in both soft and hard snow conditions.
- FULL WOODCORE - Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- SEMI SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION- Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- OVERSIZED PULSEPAD - Anti vibration layer molded into the ski all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absoption and smooth ski/snow contact.
- HONEY COMB TIP - Super light honeycomeb construction in the tip extremeties reduces inertia to make the ski more maneuverable and playful. Reinforced with an ABS frame for durability.
- WIDE EDGES - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- TOTAL EDGE REINFORCEMENT - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- GENTEL RISE TAIL - A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- UTILITY ROCKER - The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- CARVE ZONE - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
Dimensions and Info:
SIZE (CM) 154 162 170 178 TIP (MM) 125 128 131 134 WAIST (MM) 94 95 96 97 TAIL (MM) 111 114 117 120 RADIUS (M) 18 18.4 18.8 19.2 ROCKER SHAPE 275 290 305 320
- Quick Find Code