A predictable powder ski with serious all-mountain capability, the Salomon Q-115 floats like a deep powder machine, but the early rise tail adds stability and predictability for everywhere on the mountain.
- Full Wood Core
- Edgy Monocoque
- Pulse Pad
- Edge Free Extremities
- Honeycomb Tail
- Honeycomb Tip
- Hook Free Taper
- Wide Edges
- Total Edge Reinforcement
- Gentle Rise Tail
- Utility Rocker
- Carve Zone
Radius: 16.4m (178)
SIZE (CM) 168 178 188 TIP (MM) 139 139 139 WAIST (MM) 111 113 115 TAIL (MM) 131 131 131 RADIUS (M) 14.0 16.4 21.0 ROCKER SHAPE 410 460 510
- Full Wood Core - Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Edgy Monocoque - Designed for freeskiing applications, with reduced excess material for more efficient energy transfer from skier to snow.
- Pulse Pad - A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Edge Free Extremities - No edges in the tip or tail area of the ski provide more fluid gliding in powder because edges don't hang up, and weight is reduced.
- Honeycomb Tail - Super light honeycomeb construction in the tail extremeties reduces inertia to make the ski more maneuverable and playful. Reinforced with an ABS frame for durability.
- Honeycomb Tip - Super light honeycomeb construction in the tip extremeties reduces inertia to make the ski more maneuverable and playful. Reinforced with an ABS frame for durability.
- Hook Free Taper - The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable.
- Wide Edges - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total Edge Reinforcement - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- Gentle Rise Tail - A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- Utility Rocker - The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- Carve Zone - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Quick Find Code