An innovative skiing aid for sporting winter families, the Snowmule range of packs are like having your au pair with you at all times!
Devised by keen skier and inventor Kevin Stevens, the Snowmule packs were developed in conjunction with years of personal experience out on the slopes. He recalls:
“Having skied for many years I was amazed at how different (and difficult!) the experience was the very first time I took my children to the Alps. They seemed to find every area of flat piste for miles around, so I was constantly pulling or pushing them on their skis, or carrying their skis and equipment. I seemed to spend hours walking along with three pairs of skis in my hands, or shuffling along on my own skis while dragging one or more children with my poles.” “Having searched high and low for a solution I was told by every ski shop that there was none! So, after years of testing and development Snowmule was born.”
The Snowmule is designed specifically with skiers in mind, is comfortable to wear all day, extremely robust and packed (litterally!) with superb features to make skiing with the family as easy and stress free as possible.
Keep your hands and the children’s hands free, for confidence and fun on the snow with a Snowmule pack!
- 2 Retractable towing handles for 2 children (max 45kg each), concealed within base pocket when not required, and removable for summer use
- Carry points for 2 pairs of skis and poles to and from the slopes.
- 4 Carabiner points for attaching helmets, gloves and goggles on the move to keep gear secure pre and post skiing
- Mp3/Phone pocket for valuables
- Hydration system compatible
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit
- 15L Capacity
- 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- 600D Oxford Polyester
- Moulded EVA Back Panel
- Lining: 200D Oxford Polyester
- Quick Find Code