Brand new for 2014, the Montane Prism Sleeping Bag has been created to be the most versatile 3 season sleeping bag available today.
Using highly efficient Primaloft ECO insulation the Prism packs plenty of warmth into a small and lightweight package, and thanks to Primaloft's ability to resist moisture and retain warmth even when wet, the Prism is a superb choice for our British weather. It excels in cold damp conditions and the Pertex Microlight outer is windproof and highly durable too, making it the perfect workhorse for long lightweight trips through demanding and rugged terrain.
- Primaloft ECO 160g filling is lightweight, highly thermally efficient and retains its warmth even when wet
- Pertex Microlight 30D Ripstop outer is windproof, fast drying and highly breathable
- Tailored Anatomical Form for maximum heat retention
- Top stitch panelling to prevent Primaloft migration
- PEAQ Synthetic lining is soft against the skin
- 3/4 length YKK VISLON zip
- Internal length: 194cm
- Ideal for Mountain Camping, Backpacking, Trekking, Basecamp and Travel
- Comfort: 5 Celcius
- Comfort Limit: 0 Celcius
- Extreme: -16 Celcius
Weight: 1156g (Stuffed: 1216g)
*For zip configuration, select L or R
- Quick Find Code