The North Face Girl’s Camp Convertible Pant provides the versatility and convenience of trousers and shorts in one garment.
This sturdy nylon pant is bluesign approved, repels water and abrasion, and features a high UPF to defend against the sun’s rays. Wear them as full-length trousers, or zip off the legs above the knee to convert to shorts as weather and the activity demands.
- Durable, lightweight, quick-drying fabric with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- EZ Grow cuffs at top of zip-offs
- Internal adjustable elasticized waistband with zip-fly and belt loops
- Reflective logo clip label
- Scoop hand pockets
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 5+
- Zip-off legs
- Quick Find Code