The North Face Mens Trekker Convertible Pant is a lightweight, nylon stretch walking and trekking pant and short combo for demanding treails around the world.
A fixed waistband with belt loops and zip ensures a secure and comfortable fit while front, side cargo and rear pockets all with zips provide safe storage for gadgets, cash and snacks. A zip located at mid thigh length allows you to quickly transform the pants in shorts when the day heats up, and the lowers can be stored on eithe rhte rear hang loops, or the intergrated storage pocket for your convenience.
And with a DWR water-resistant finish and VaporWick technology to draw excess moisture from the skin, as well as UPF sun protection, the North Face Mens Trekker Convertible Pants are a fantastic all round pant for a huge variety of outdoor pursuits.
- Lightweight nylon stetch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Zippered fly
- Elastic rear belt loops to hold pant legs when converted
- Two front pockets with zipper closure
- Rear zipper pocket
- Side cardo pockets with zipper closure
- Stow pocket on right side to hold pant legs when converted
- Crotch gusset
- Pant legs zip off at mid thigh
- Roll up hem
- Alpine fit
- Wicking properties
- DWR Finish
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Quick Find Code